- Effective risk management
- Effective planning & organisation
- Good delegation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good IT skills – including use of MS Office or equivalent (excel/word/outlook)
- Knowledge of tools & techniques to plan and execute a project effectively
- Understands how to manage project scope
- Participating in meetings with customers to discuss and agree project delivery requirements
- Contributing to training delivery for external customers
- Customer service experience
- Problem solving in a work environment
- Use of Project Management tools (MS Project or equivalent)
- Understanding of GCP
- Understanding of Medical and Clinical Trials Terminology
- Leading meetings with customers to discuss and agree project delivery requirements
- Delivering training for external customers
- Service delivery Project Management
- Line Management
- Effective leadership skills
- Project Management Qualification (APM, PRINCE)
- (Management Qualification (ILM, CMI)
The Ideal candidate will
- Be a confident and clear communicator; able to manage the needs and expectations of internal and external stakeholders to deliver a positive customer experience, while maintaining control of project scope.
- Have excellent planning and organising abilities, able to balance their project team’s workload and the needs of their project(s) against other business needs.
- Be able to anticipate potential problems and discuss with relevant stakeholders to define & quantify risk scenarios, and provide appropriate solutions.
- Be able to effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to colleagues of all levels, including in other departments and offices – occasionally requiring negotiation of responsibilities.
Job Purpose Summary
To provide excellent customer service by managing and coordinating multiple internal functions and stakeholders to deliver external products and services for clinical trials projects, in-line with customer expectations & requirements.
- Plan and execute service delivery projects for clinical trials, under the guidance of a Senior/Project Manager
- Work with a Senior/Project Manager to gather, understand and define customer requirements
- Understand and explain products and services to customers, with support from Senior/Project Manager
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and technical teams to provide deliverables that meet customer expectations
- Risk Management for assigned projects; work with internal & external stakeholders to identify, assess & mitigate potential project risks
- Management of Project team member(s)’ tasks to deliver services for assigned projects
- Ensure GCP compliance
- Report on study progress to internal & external stakeholders
- Management of project issues; including identification, response, root cause analysis, CAPA
- Deliver system & service training to external customers (Face-to-face and remotely via web conference)
- A fantastic opportunity for a customer focussed and proactive Clinical Trials Associate Project Manager to join a company which encourages innovation and hard work in a friendly, respectful environment. Competitive salary, benefits, opportunity for international travel and excellent development opportunities on offer including some working from home.