The Cloud Architect will be responsible for maintaining the cloud platform and the roadmaps of adding new cloud capabilities.
You will collaborate with the business on the adoption of solution designs servicing both clinical and technology areas using cloud platform services and tools.
* Demonstrated ability to work well with others
* Understanding of the “Azure well-architected framework”
* Prior experience of scaled cloud migration datacentre exit programmes
* Knowledge of architecture models, principles, and standards (TOGAF, Zachman)
* Knowledge of project management (waterfall, agile) and service management (ITIL) lifecycle
* Demonstrated experience of influencing key stakeholders across the organisation
* Azure cloud certified
* Exposure to cloud providers (AWS, Azure) and service models, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and cloud platform services (Data, DevOps, CICD)
*Overall governance and management of the cloud architecture for all existing and new services and/or platforms
* Responsible for the overall and detailed design and build of end-to-end cloud architectures
* Knowledge of tools used for migrating applications to the cloud (Azure migrate) from existing data centres
* Reduce the “time to market” for business initiatives to providing digital technology solutions based on native (Azure) commoditised cloud services and capabilities
* Understand and recommend utilisation of cloud architectures (IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and SaaS) based on business requirements to simplify business application architecture and operating models.