Full Stack Developer
Salary: To £100,000
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to design, implement and support complex user interfaces to be used by clinicians, IT professionals, administrators and the public. This will also involve creating or maintain RESTful APIs using NodeJS/Express. You will work with customers to design and create modern, responsive applications and apps that are intuitive, scalable and maintainable.You should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Experience with React.JS
• Experience of additional frameworks (e.g. Redux for state management)
• Proficiency with HTML, CSS and DOM manipulation
• Proficiency with front/back end partitioning of apps and RESTful interactions
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create web applications and components
• Design the data and presentation layer of the web application’s front-end
• Translate the client’s technical requirements into code
• Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers
• Produce design documentation including wireframes
• Respond to support issues raised by customers or automated monitoring software
• Occasional travel to customer sites.
• Participation in an on-call rota for 24×7 support.
A fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work for a fast growing company with a culture that encourages their employees to make suggestions as to how they run the company which means you can really make your mark as they grow.