Integration Engineer – Ensemble, Rhapsody, Mirth
Salary: £70,000 – £100,000
We are looking for an Integration Engineer and Senior Integration Engineer to design, implement and support complex integrations between systems, primarily, but not exclusively in healthcare environments. As Integration Engineer you will work with customers to create solutions that enable interoperability between systems. You should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Experience with a leading integration product (e.g. InterSystems Ensemble, Orion Rhapsody, Mirth)
• Experience of an object-oriented programming environment (e.g. Java, .NET)
• Understanding of and experience with HL7 version 2 messages
• Understanding of other healthcare standards (e.g. FHIR, IHE, ITK, OpenEHR)
• Experience with web services (REST and SOAP)
• Experience with relational databases involving designing schemas and indices.
• Understanding of NoSQL
• Work with customers (often NHS trusts) to analyse interface requirements
• Produce design documentation
• Implement interfaces and supporting functionality in the appropriate technology
• Perform installations and upgrades
• Perform system health checks for integration environments
• Respond to support issues raised by customers or automated monitoring software
• Occasional travel to customer sites.
• Participation in an on-call rota for 24×7 support.
A fantastic opportunity for an Integration Engineer to work for a fast growing company with a culture that encourages their employees to make suggestions as to how they run the company which means you can really make your mark as they grow.